Canada C2C Immigration
To qualify for this program, applicants must have the relevant experience in eligible occupations, intention and ability to make a significant contribution to the cultural life or athletic activities in Canada as artisans or as athletes at an international level.
Relevant experience for a self-employed person means at least 2 years of experience in the last 5 years before applying. The applicants have to demonstrate:
· participation in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level;
· self-employment in cultural activities or athletics
Selection Factors. If the applicants can meet the definition of “Self-Employed Persons”, the candidates will then be assessed based on the selection criteria to get a minimum of 35 points out of 100 total points after evaluation based on five selection factors such as experience, education, age, language abilities, adaptability.
Professional occupations in art and culture eligible under Self-Employed:
· Librarians, archivists, conservators and curators
· Writing, translating and related communications professionals
· Creative and performing artists
Technical occupations in art, culture, recreation and sports under Self-Employed:
· Technical occupations in libraries, public archives, museums and art galleries
· Photographers, graphic arts technicians and technical and coordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
· Announcers and other performers
· Creative designers and craftsperson
· Athletes, coaches, referees and related occupations.
The province of Quebec runs its own business immigration program.
Immigrate to Canada as Self-Employed
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Canada Coast2Coast Immigration through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder